Friday, October 30, 2009

Did you know?

This is a true TRICK or treat story.

My friend Amber went out to lunch today with some coworkers and ordered a yummy sandwich with a side of yam chips. The chips obviously needed to be dipped in ketchup, so she grabbed the ketchup bottle, unscrewed the top and the @!$%%!! bottle literally exploded all over her! Not a few splatters of ketchup but an explosion that covered her shirt, pants, purse and favorite purple coat (and mind you she was all dressed up for work). The restaurant didn’t charge her for her lunch but she will be taking the money she saved to dry clean everything she was wearing.

Now Amber is level headed and realized this was in no way the restaurants fault… ketchup bottles don’t explode, foam and make noise on their own.

So back at work she googled it, and did you know??? that all you need is some baking soda, a little shake shake and KABOOM!

Click here to watch a demonstration - This was her, but worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment