What a great city, Curtis and I had a blast! Top 10 highlights (in no particular order) include:
1. Gumbo and the local Nashville microbrew, YAZOO, at Broadway Brewhouse
2. Live music at Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge
3. Megan the fiddler at Tootsie's & Rippey’s (home of the “I’ll pull your pork if you rub my ribs” t-shirts)
4. Burger Up followed by the most incredible popsicles at Las Paletas Gourmet Popsicles. I had dark chocolate covered rose petal and Curtis had Mexican chocolate. Someday, when I get to redo our kitchen, I’d like to do it just like the interior of Burger Up (not pictured) … someday.
5. Watching the Nashville Preds smash the Colorado Avalanche
6. New boots
7. Touring the YAZOO brewery
8. Ryman Auditorium
9. Dinner at Merchants
10. Give me a Holler and a Swallow (aka Swaller)
Bonus: Drunk dialing Jason & Charity every time we heard “Wagon Wheel”
Nashville rocks. Curtis and I would go back in a heartbeat!